- RSS Channel Showcase 7107284
- RSS Channel Showcase 6612797
- RSS Channel Showcase 2511105
- RSS Channel Showcase 2102646
Articles on this Page
- 10/14/16--06:25: _Friday Favorites
- 12/14/16--06:26: _Pregnancy Thoughts:...
- 01/25/17--17:52: _Clothing Items I’ve...
- 02/06/17--04:49: _Friday Favorites
- 03/15/17--05:51: _Springtime Shoe Loves
- 05/26/17--04:50: _Friday Favorites (M...
- 07/06/17--12:46: _Beyond Yoga: My Top...
- 11/23/17--18:51: _Christmas PJ Picks ...
- 11/29/17--09:16: _November Wardrobe C...
- 12/06/17--19:59: _Winter Wardrobe Cha...
- 12/13/17--07:55: _Winter Wardrobe Cha...
- 12/20/17--13:41: _Winter Wardrobe Cha...
- 12/27/17--08:59: _A Few After-Christm...
- 01/17/18--08:32: _Pure Barre Wardrobe...
- 01/20/18--08:47: _How I Curl My Hair
- 03/20/18--13:15: _My Favorite Bralettes
- 04/11/18--08:27: _Bathing Suit Wish List
- 10/14/16--06:25: Friday Favorites
- 12/14/16--06:26: Pregnancy Thoughts: Symptoms, Cravings, Clothes, Etc.
- 01/25/17--17:52: Clothing Items I’ve Loved Both Before And During Pregnancy
- 02/06/17--04:49: Friday Favorites
- 03/15/17--05:51: Springtime Shoe Loves
- 05/26/17--04:50: Friday Favorites (May 26, 2017)
- 07/06/17--12:46: Beyond Yoga: My Top Summer Picks
- 11/23/17--18:51: Christmas PJ Picks For The Family
- 11/29/17--09:16: November Wardrobe Challenge: Week Four Update
- 12/06/17--19:59: Winter Wardrobe Challenge: Week Five Update
- 12/13/17--07:55: Winter Wardrobe Challenge: Week Six Update
- 12/20/17--13:41: Winter Wardrobe Challenge: Week Seven Update
- 12/27/17--08:59: A Few After-Christmas Deals Worth Checking Out
- 01/17/18--08:32: Pure Barre Wardrobe Picks: January 2018
- 01/20/18--08:47: How I Curl My Hair
- 03/20/18--13:15: My Favorite Bralettes
- 04/11/18--08:27: Bathing Suit Wish List
Another Friday yet again, friends! Important question to start: Have y’all thought about your Halloween costumes for this year yet? …
Obviously every pregnancy is different, so it’s been interesting to see how this one has been for me so far. …
As much fun as it is to buy maternity clothes, I was determined not to spend a fortune on that …
Okay, so it’s a Monday. But I had some new favorites I wanted to post and didn’t want to have …
It’s chilly this week in Winston-Salem, but we managed to avoid the snowstorm that blasted so many Northeastern states over the …
Happy Friday from the beach! I go back to work Monday, June 5, so this is our “last hurrah” trip before reality — and a NEW reality at that — sets in. It’s so hard to believe my maternity leave is coming to an end. These past few weeks home with my girl have been […]
As some of you already know, I’m a regular contributor to Beyond Yoga’s blog. This is such a fun gig because I’m a huge fan of the brand, and so it’s an honor to be one of their content creators. Because I write for Beyond Yoga, I spend a good amount of time on their […]
I’m going to file this post under my Holiday Gift Guides section on my blog, because I know many families (the one I married into included) gift pajamas this time of year, and I just love that tradition! Whether you want the whole fam to match or are looking for everyone to have his or […]
Week Four of my November Wardrobe Challenge has come and gone, and I have a confession: I did some clothes shopping over the Thanksgiving holiday. (As a reminder, one of the “rules” of my challenge is to not buy any new clothing items for a month. Oops.) In my defense, however, I got some good […]
Since I’ve opted to continue some of these elements into December, I’ve updated the name of my challenge to reflect that adjustment. It’s super late (I should be in bed), and so let’s just get to the outfits, shall we?: Wednesday, November 29: (plaid pants: Vineyard Vines / cardigan: Zulily / wedges: Target) Thursday, November […]
Another week, another wardrobe overview! My biggest clothing-related news from this past week is the amazing TJMaxx deal I found over the weekend on this too-comfy-to-ever-take-off half-zip fleece by Thread & Supply. At our Robinhood Road TJMaxx it was just $24.99, and then when I looked online the same fleece is $96. Holy savings, Batman! […]
So, I think my 2017 Winter Wardrobe Challenge has come to an end! (I’m at the point where I’ve worn something different every day for seven weeks and am ready to re-wear some items!) As always, I’m glad I went through this exercise. It’s such a reminder of how much I already have in my […]
I hope everyone had a magical Christmas! Ours was wonderful in every way, particularly because Maggie and her cousin Benjamin got to celebrate their first Christmas together AND we got to see both sides of the family on Christmas Day! Lucky, lucky us. We’ve enjoyed spending time with my family in Atlanta, and will be […]
Confession: I almost have as much fun dressing for Pure Barre as I do taking Pure Barre some days. But with so many cute barre outfit options out there, it’s really no surprise! If you’re looking to add to your Pure Barre workout wardrobe this month, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve rounded up […]
“How do you curl your hair?” I’m asked this often, and it seems like lots many of you are interested in getting a peek into how I do my hair. First of all, thank you for the compliment! Y’all know how to make a girl feel good. 🙂 Secondly, I have great news: It’s SO […]
I’ve mentioned my bralette love on my blog before, but wanted to revisit the topic since it’s one I’m passionate about. (Being “passionate about” a bra style sounds a bit extreme, I realize. So maybe we’ll just say I’m a big fan of the bralette*. A really big fan.) Why so much love? Well: They’re […]
It’s that time again, y’all: swimsuit season! (I know — it always sneaks up on me, too.) But the good news is twofold: warm weather is on the horizon (yayyyy!) and there are LOTS of cute suits to choose from this year! Here are a few of the styles I’m drawn to this season: I […]